Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dear Mama

Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's that visit ThatBoyCanDream and mother's of those who also visit... Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read. Shoutout and *round of applause* to all of you that did something special for your mother, grandmother, or whatever woman that means that much to you that you figured you'd show her your appreciation for her today. Don't let today, Christmas, and their birthday be the only day(s) that you remind them that they are appreciated though. Also shootout to father's that are the mother & father, I appreciate you more than I appreciate single mothers, for more reasons than one, but one reason is because it's not in a man's nature to put someone before himself. *Standing Ovation*

I can't speak for everyone, but my mother is the sole reason I feel I have to excel in life, well & the fact that I have expensive habits/taste, but that's not important at the moment. My mother pushes me to do good & still supports me when I do bad. She still had faith in me when I consistently messed up. She's not perfect & neither am I but I love her nonetheless. If your mother is the same, you have to do well for her.

This is for you though. Your mother puts up with you, works hard on a daily basis for you, and makes sure you are situated. You may not live in the best environment or have everything you want, but I promise if you told her "Happy Mother's Day" then she's trying the best she can. I'm not doing the best in life, I'm trying like you, but try a little harder for her. You don't want to do this & you don't want to do that, but what if she did not want to take care of you? What if she said forget work, I'll go be a waitress & just provide for myself? So don't make decisions based upon your wants & desires, do it to make her look good. Do it for her future, so you can take care of her, so she doesn't have to work by the time you're 30. All I'm say is, return the effort that was given all these years.

Do what you have to do, so she can live how you want her to. Do what you have to do, so she can be satisfied at night with your actions. Put your faith in God, her & yourself. Consistency is key. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment