Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hip-Hop Needs TDE

With all the ridiculous "beef" going on right now in the music world, illustrated most currently by Chris Brown vs Drake/Meek Mill or Shy Glizzy vs Chief Keef, we often see the negative trickle into the world of social media.

At this age and point in our lives we spend quite a large amount of our time on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc. even if we have to admit it. So when the music beef becomes twitter beef, we have no choice but to let it catch our attention. But what about the good? No one ever really pays attention to it, so I'm making it my job to do that for you. Today TDE's very own hip-hop artists Ab-Soul and Kendrick Lamar were making some extremely valid points via twitter.




Being a TDE fan myself, what I most appreciate is their raw honesty. They don't care who opposes their views, they say what they feel needs to be heard and you can't do anything but respect that. 

Whether we agree or not, it's not my job on here to force an opinion on you or judge what you do in your free time, but it is my place to bring you relevant news and make you think a little more on the intricate side of things. So I pose the question; After looking into the thoughts of artists such as Kendrick Lamar and Ab-Soul, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment